For the past 3 months we have worked with Diablo Media running several test campaigns to ensure that our system is completely compatible with theirs. We are proud to announce that Diablo Media is a Certified Affiliate Network on UF Marketing’s Ad Network.
Setting up your Campaign
- In your dashboard click on the “Start a New Ad Campaign” button under “For Advertisers”
- Add a Campaign Title (this is for your reference, I recommend adding the Offer # from Diablo Media in the title)
- Set your Target Countries based on your Offer requirements, your target market, the keywords that best describe the offer and your Age and Gender targets.
- On the Offer under the creatives tab, download the banners
- It is important to note that banners need to be under 100 kb, if the banners are larger, you can use a program like Photoshop to reduce the file size.
- Once you have the banners, add all banners that are in our allowed sizes (728×90, 300×250, 160×600 or 300×50)
- Remember the more banners you add, the more the system can test combinations with the optimization engine
- Next set your landing page, you will get this link from the Offer and we will add “(SUB)“inthes1 field in the offer page.
- Your link will look like: http://trkur.com/trk?o=XXXX&p=XXXX&s1=(SUB) The XXXX’s will be replaced by numbers based on your offer.
- Finally you will set your Bids and Budgets for your PPC Bid and CPA Bid
Setting your Bids and Budgets
This is the most important step in setting yourself up for a successful ROI promoting your Diablo Media Offer. On this page you will see the prevailing bid for your targeting settings.
- Set your CPC Bid, this is required.
- Set your CPC Daily Budget, remember $10 is the minimum required.
- Set your CPA Bid, I recommend no more than 50% of your campaigns payout. This is not required.
- This bid will be used to automatically scale up the bid(s) and budgets for your campaign in the placements where you receive most results in the way of conversions (or actions). Rest assured, you will never be double-billed for both CPA and PPC bids. At the point of each conversion/action, you will automatically receive full credit for any previously paid clicks to that placement in the current period up to the amount of your CPA bid.
- Set your CPA Daily Budget, there is no required minimum budget unless you set a CPA bid, then it is at least equal to one action or more.
- Finally you will see your tracking pixel code, it will look like this:
<img src='https://link.pgssl.com/adv/ap/pxb.asp?n=XXXX&u=XXXX&b=XXXX' alt='' width='1' height='1' hspace='0' vspace='0' border='0' />
Setting up tracking with Diablo Media
When setting up your CPA tracking, your Account Manager will need you to send them your tracking code. All offers require a Postback URL. The easiest method is to email the Postback URL to your AM.
Setting up a Postback URL
Since there may be a chance that you need to use a Postback URL, let us walk you through setting it up. Remember that using the Postback method will not track IP or cookie information. We will start with the parameters you will need from your tracking pixel code:
Each of the above XXXX’s will have a number which you will find in your conversion pixel code on the Bids and Budgets tab of your campaign, you will add these to the postback url.
Your Postback URL will be as follows replacing the XXXX’s with the numbers as listed above:
It is extremely important that you do not alter the code other than replacing the XXXX’s for the url to work.
Let the Campaign Begin
Once you have completed these steps, save your bids and budgets and choose your funding option. Your options range from the minimum of 3 days to 30 days. The deposit amount is based on the following formula:
(CPC Daily Budget + CPA Daily Budget) X # of Days = Deposit
Once the campaign begins, the optimization engine will kick in and start testing all of your banners with placements across the entire network exchange. As your campaign starts to convert, the engine will dial in on the combinations of your creatives and placements and throw it into high gear based on your CPA budgets. This is all done on autopilot within the parameters you set.
Register today to start your Diablo Media campaign on UF Marketing